
It's a print, a really amazing one. It makes me feel things. It costs sixty dollars, which is worth it, but now is a really bad time for me. I wonder if I can make a deal with the seller?
If you haven't done the Sawyer Nickname Generator, well, then you've obviously got better things to do. My nickname is a disappointing CHAIRMAN MAO. I feel like I've been Lana'd! Is it because I'm part Asian?!! Post your nickname in the comments! Anne's nickname, btw, is PRINCE CHARLES. Hee hee.
The evening went by quickly. Did some marathon shopping (multiple stores, little time) -- got some essentials and groceries. For dinner, I made up a chicken & mushroom recipe that turned out better than I expected with sides of mashed potatoes & spinach. To health! Anyways, I got straight to transcribing after all that. I have done enough pages to buy one Sonic Youth ticket and am almost close to having enough to buy the second. Extra work, extra money, *I always say.
*In-joke
Tomorrow is April Fool's Day! I don't have any tricks up my sleeve because I'm too tired to think of some that aren't too mean, but totally believable, and won't make someone cry and/or mad.
It's raining, I feel satisfied. Bedtime!
2 comments:
quickie
Fernando
Post a Comment